Saturday, June 11, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookies

My weakness... besides Cupcakes - most definitely has to be chocolate chip cookies!  The small bite size ones - good grief I could eat them all day.  So today I am going to give you some of my favorite pictures of chocolate chip cookie cupcakes!  I hope you enjoy!




All this cupcake needs is frosting on the top!  But the cookie looks good.


This is chocolate chip FROSTING on top!  not cookie dough!  does that not look soo good!  yes. all of them - are mine!  NOT REALLY! :)  this is just a picture off the internet but it looks good :)


this cupcake looks like it was so good - however, this picture is from the internet and not from my kitchen and i promise that half of this cupcake is NOT in my stomach!  GUARANTEE


oooo - you wouldn't dare tempt me with this one with 35 days left... 
cupcakes are so memorable and so fun and so tasty!

You will always remember looking at these cupcakes - and then the first bite after withdraw for so long is just so incredibly filling!  


chocolate with cookie dough... umm yes? 



Most of the cupcakes look like professionals have made them - however, this one looks like I could have made it.  VERY SATISFYING!




Okay I know it's not chocolate chip cookie - but it is the best girl scout cookie ever made:  THE SAMOA!  love it.  Doesn't the carmel-ly drip and the chocolate AND vanilla buttercream frosting look so intense!  I could probably eat all of these.


I LOVE CUPCAKES!

Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment