Sunday, July 10, 2011

6 DAYS and the Midnight Munchies

Okay here are some midnight munchy favorites!!




Baby Oreos. Cookies and cream buttercream frosting.. Chocolate cake! Please please please.

Only 6 Days! Repeat: u can do it!


I did not take a bite-- but I will if this gets too close!


Umm yes 3 cupcakes in a jar - I think I will indulge!


Yum look at all that icing!! Please and thank you!


Nothing better than candy roasted peanuts and especially on a cupcake!


I love icing out of a Betty Crocker can!!! These look delicious!


Yes please! Looks moist and fattening! Is it worth it? Not today. :(


I have been craving blueberry and lemon cupcakeS!!!!!


It's huge but I'm hungry!!! yum!! Tell me that is not calling your name!!

I'm taking a sleeping pill so I will stop this madness!!

Enjoy. Goodnight!

Love, the cupcake queen!
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment