Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Day 2 halfway through!

So we are taking a break from rehearsal and one of the girls, Ashley, and I are looking at cupcake pictures!! We are so ready for lunch time!!

We have been at rehearsal since 730 this morning! We have learned everything from finale to second opening and we are now running evening gown for Group C!

We learned some interesting news today (last pageant topic and then i will talk about our cupcakes) we will be doing on stage question the night of our swimsuit in our opening number! Wow! So on stage question is now Thursday night! Hopefully - it'll be good!

For more pageant talk hop on over to my other Blog charmedbliss.blogspot.com I will be posting tonight about todays happenings!!

Now drumroll please!!! CUPCAKES!!







These two cupcakes are amaretto with a coffee buttercream!!! Yum!! Too bad I havent done swim suit yet! :) and no that is a picture I didn't eat it:!! Haha


The Odessa, Banana Nutella, PB&J, Peach Cobbler




CPB: Chocolate cake, peanut butter buttercream, ganache, roasted peanuts MY FAVORITE!!

Tres Leches: Three milk soaked brown butter cake, dulce de leche buttercream, caramel shards

McFadden: Victorian lemonade cake and buttercream made with a splash of Pimm’s, candied lemon peel

Creamsicle: Orange cake, vanilla buttercream, candied orange peel



Wild Maine Blueberry Cobbler, Cinnamon Bun, The Bluth, Butter I love blueberry cupcakes - so the one in the bottom left corner looks undeniably delicious!


Green Tea Mandarin, Blueberry Port, Tiramisu, Chocolate Turtle - here is another blueberry bottom left corner!! Seriously guys! All I want Saturday night is a blueberry cupcake! puhhh-lease!!!


Beautiful blueberry!


Yum raspberry! - thatll do - or as my friend Kor kor says that'll do pig that'll do! Hahaha


I took this picture a couple of weeks ago at Chik Fil A at Pleasant Ridge Shopping Center! I was practicing eating lunch alone because I'm scared to death about moving to Waco in 3 weeks. However, this guy at a table across the way had this cupcake! So I asked if I could snap a picture! Nothing like weird!!!!! But boy does it look good! It is from Cupcakes on the Ridge. Visit them at Eatacupcake.com

Hope you have a great afternoon and if you are near a cupcake shop--- eat one for me
Please!

God bless the cupcake! Hehe

The cupcake queen- Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment