Friday, July 15, 2011

Temptations all around!

So 3 of my very dear pageant family members - brought me a cupcake tonight!!  Holy Cow!! It looked delicious!!! I meant chocolate on top vanilla down below!  Just delicious!!

Now how can they tempt me like that!  Are you serious!!  

I competed in swimsuit tonight at Miss Arkansas you can check out pictures from that at charmedbliss.blogspot.com

below are pictures of my cupcake.  I didn't eat it however, because someone stole it!!  I never made it back to room with it!  

So I guess that means I won't be having a cupcake until Saturday night!  Oh well, guess that just means I will be looking a whole lot better! :) with a skinny stomach!






Close up with this chocolate peanut butter recess cupcake! Are you kidding me!!! WHAT!!!!

The cupcake queen 
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment