Wednesday, April 6, 2011

First Day of a Long Road.

Hey Guys! My name is Abby and I am headed to Miss Arkansas to compete against 40 some-odd other girls for the position to be the Arkansas ambassador for the Children's Miracle Network Hospitals. One of my favorite things on earth is eating a cupcake. Why you might ask is that my favorite thing? Well, let me tell you. I love the cake. I love the Icing. And I love how every cupcake is equal and everybody gets the same cute decoration and the same amount of icing. So many times people argue over corner pieces of cake, middle pieces of cake, or the cake piece with the most icing! So my answer... CUPCAKES!
However, the down-side, there are not many downsides to Miss Arkansas, however, the down-side is that you can't eat cupcakes while preparing to wear a bikini on stage. Because when you are on stage in your swim suit - there are these 5 people that have been payed to look for every piece of cellulite, every jiggle when you walk and most importantly - to see how skinny you aren't. They actually judge you on this! So... What is my answer...
I will stare and imagine and describe eating cupcakes - until I can actually do it. So please post, follow, and comment on my posts and join me in this journey. At the bottom of the page you will see my countdown. Today I have 100 days until I can eat a cupcake. And everyday until then... I will be looking at cupcakes - maybe even giving you fun recipes I have found - and if you aren't on that bikini diet for the summer and you can afford the 500-800+ calories that cupcakes give you - please tell me. Comment and allow me to enjoy that cupcake with you!
I can't wait.
Let's get started :)
Today's post will be a poem called CUPCAKE ANTICIPATION.
I hope you enjoy!








hope you enjoyed that!  I did!
as my dear friend Kati Baldwin says to me (check out her blog http://katisgetaway.blogspot.com/ )



celebrate the day.

abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment