Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Will You Marry Me?

No.  I am not married.  I am not engaged.  I do not even have a boyfriend!  However, today we WILL talk about my wedding and the cake that I will have.  
My favorite cupcake is the red velvet cupcake!  I love it!  The delicate taste and how moist the right cupcake is when you bite into it is just perfect.  
Along with the cream cheese icing - that one bite can send you into yester-year when life was perfect and bliss was the exact nature of everything God had created!  That is the cupcake called Red Velvet.
Red Velvet is also one of the most famous cupcakes right now in the world.  But I want everyone to know - you heard it here first...  I loved red velvet way before anybody else did - or before celebrities made cupcakes famous. 
I love cupcakes.
So here is my wedding cake:
I will make a few alterations - my cake will be altered just a little bit alternating with a layer of cake and a layer of cupcakes.... That way it can be really tall (like 10 feet :))  Expensive? yes.
Worth it?  yes.
I love the red black and white too... depending on how I feel when I get married - i hope those are my colors though. They are the best - despite what my best friend things about her pink and green combo.
This next picture is how I want my [non-existent] boyfriend to propose.  


[This and baseball] would be the perfect proposal ever.  I can’t actually wait until that day comes - it’s going to be like years away but it’ll be perfect I just know it.  I thought these cupcakes were ideal for making a girl feel special.  Cupcakes make me feel special - because no matter which one I get it’s so tasty.  I feel like it was made just for me :)  


This last picture I thought was absolutely adorable.  What a fun graduation announcement.  As I am looking to graduate in a couple of weeks - I saw this announcement and wished that 2 weeks ago i would have done a cupcake photo shoot and done a graduation announcement that was this cute.
I heard that you can get the apron at Anthropology and of course the cupcakes at Cupcakes on Kavanaugh and the cupcake tiers probably at Williams and Sonoma!
Love cupcakes and be Happy
abby

No comments:

Post a Comment