Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweeter Than Honey.

Psalm 119:103
How sweet are your words to my taste, sweeter than honey to my mouth.
In the next few months, I will be concentrating on a myriad of things.  Some being self-improvement - while others are just for fun.  This blog is just for fun.  
I stumbled across this verse because in a bakery I have recently been in, don’t ask me which one because I can’t remember, but this verse was written on the wall and printed on their take out bags.  I thought to myself what a great way to encourage myself to NOT eat cupcakes.  Worship the Lord.  His words are sweeter than honey to my mouth.  
I don’t know about you - but I love the sweetness and how strong and rich the first bite of a cupcake is!  It’s freaking incredible!  The cream cheese or better yet, buttercream, frosting with the bite of moist cake that you can actually taste the butter in.  It’s delicious.  
So a bite of encouragement - read God’s word - that can be your cupcake of the day! ha
I will however, as promised, feature a cupcake.  
Today’s cupcake is a cupcake that would be heaven to eat right now... however coming in with a whopping 1235 calories - I think I will pass.

the R e e s e’ s   C u p c a k e :






Girls and Boys - if I were eating that cupcake first I would take off the reese cup and eat it - in one bite... then I would take a good cake and icing bite - and sit there and enjoy the utter goodness of a nice thick peanut buttercream frosting and a chocolate moist cake.  The cake would most likely crumble it’s so moist and I would love eating every piece of that cupcake.  It would take me a while because I would want to enjoy every bite of peanut butter coupled with the chocolate cake to give a sensational reese flavor.
This cupcake is DIVINE!!!
leave a comment!
celebrate the day
abby.

No comments:

Post a Comment