Tuesday, May 22, 2012

ROREO - Cupcake 1

This past weekend was the 2012 Miss Arkansas May Meeting! Because this begins the final stretch of Miss Arkansas Preparation so I will begin the tradition of the Cupcakes!

Here is what you can expect from reading my blog here at Miss Cupcake Queen!  You can expect a daily cupcake and a delicious description of what I think it would taste like!  I hope you enjoy my cupcakes.  And if there are any cupcakes you would like the recipe to - let me know and I will post it.

Today's first cupcake is:

THE ROREO Cookie!  

HOLY COW!!!  I HOPE YOUR MOUTH IS WATERING LIKE MINE.

I will give you a moment to take in this picture and wipe the drool off of your keyboard.............


Besides my favorite cupcake flavor being red velvet with a buttercream frosting.... I LOVE REESE'S!  Am I the only one who could eat a whole bag of mini Reese cups in one sitting?  This cupcake is just deadly.  But it deserves to be the first one!  

There is something about a cupcake having an oreo as a base!  It provides a crunchy sensation while eating the moist cake and the sweetness of the - GET THIS - Oreo Peanut Buttercream Frosting is just breath taking.  Although it is very sweet, which I most likely can not even eat right now, it would be perfect with a large glass of milk!

I think that this picture is just asking me to take a large bite, make a mess, and enjoy EVERY BITE!

I hope that you enjoy this cupcake and look forward to tomorrow's!

I will leave you with this::








GO OVER TO Charmedbliss.blogspot.com To see the latest PAGEANT News!!!

LOVE ya,
Miss Cupcake Queen - Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment