Saturday, May 26, 2012

PICs of the WEEK!


Here are a collage of Cupcake stuff that I like and have kept me entertained this week!!  I hope you


ENJOY this stuff as much as I did.





I see this little boy taking a big ole mouth full of cupcake.  Boy do I have some jealousy in my bones right now.  haha - not really (figure of speech), but that chocolate cake looks absolutely delicious!


Just imagine what the next 5 minutes of this picture would look like...


In my mind the picture would look a lot like nay 5 year-old's picture with a cupcake..


icing all over the mouth and a humongous smile of accomplishment and Bliss


as he continues to eat the cupcake... 


Much like mine on Saturday July 15, 2012 after the Miss Arkansas Pageant!








 Are these cupcake cookies not the cutest things ever!  I bet they taste delicious too.  One of the best parts about the Pageant, and I am exaggerating when I say that, are the crown cookies that One of the teen's mother makes from south Arkansas.  The girls can attest and back me up on it - 


these cookies are delicious!  The best cookies, besides chocolate chip, that I have ever had!







Some yummy yummy cupcakes to indulge in this week!  Can you tell I like Chocolate cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting!  Saying Frosting makes me think of How To Lose a Guy in 10 Days -


"women of new york, FROST yourselves!"  haha


But don't these cupcakes look so happy to eat.  I know they would make 


me the happiest girl in the world - okay maybe not that much...


But taking a bite would send me straight back to my childhood, 


Christmas Eve to be exact - when you waited all night for the big morning..


And on Christmas Morning (the bite of the cupcake) you could not open enough gifts, eat enough


breakfast casserole, and it was the only time of year mom would by 


the sister schubert rolls that were cinnamon rolls!  Oh its the best day ever!


And BITES of these cupcakes would send me straight back there!








BUY THESE ASAP!!!!





I have fallen in love.  With Sugar Free Nonfat Vanilla Steamers!  They are amazing


And you know what would be even more amazing... my Steamer in this cupcake mug!!








I love this shirt!! It would be so cute in my Cupcake Basket for Miss Arkansas!  But it is all the way in Fort Walton Beach - I can't drive there for a shirt... even though it is the CUTEST shirt ever!!!!



I wish this was my New Year's Resolution - and that I could keep it... and 


NEVER GAIN WEIGHT! 





my husband will wear this one day


i am positive.


and if not.....


well then, he isn't my husband lol










And to leave you with that little joke.


I hope that you enjoy these amazing little cupcake pictures!


I can't wait for tomorrow's cupcakes!





LOVE LOVE LOVE


the cupcake queen 


abby

No comments:

Post a Comment