Friday, June 15, 2012

24 days!

As my Miss Arkansas journey comes to close in the next 24 days I am reminded that I am getting close to that glorious day when I can take a bite out of a cupcake and not worry about the poundage that might follow on my body ;), but most importantly I am 24 days from the best 6 days of the year! The 6 days where I am hanging out constantly with 47 women that make every day an adventure!! And each day WILL have a video! I am in the process of cleaning off my hard drive to have enough room for the videos! But I can't wait!

I found this picture on Kylie Jenners instagram so if you don't follow her - you should!


Which cupcake did you look at first? The oreo? Maybe the m&m? What about the s'mores or brownie!? The moment my eyes met this picture.. I was admiring the m&m in the back! And even though you can't see the whole cupcake, I imagine a delicate chocolate cake with a rich ganache filling and a frothy buttercream to perfectly accompany the chocolate candies that are perched atop this magnificent creation.


But ladies remember just look and don't touch until parkas and sweatpants are in season because as long as its swimsuit time we need to keep the fat off and fit on!

Enjoy!
The Cupcake Queen!

No comments:

Post a Comment