Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Soo Close - but yet so far

I found these pictures... yes on my favorite site - FoodGawker and they made my mouth water.  I am hoping they are just as delictable to you.  First we have my favorite -- the red velvet cupcake and then to the bite.  No.  I did not. Eat. This. Cupcake.  I found this picture.

Honestly though, can we please take a moment and examine this picture.  How moist does that cupcake look?  The red velvet almost looks like batter it looks so moist.  I can tell you one thing -- my bite would not be that small if that cupcake was as good tasting as it looked.  It would go from a cupcake to gone cake.  (get it - corny I know)





If you don't like red velvet - maybe you can imagine yourself taking a bite into this bite size of fun cake.  It doesn't look as moist - but the frosting looks thick and sweet.  Exactly what frosting should be.  The sprinkles... come on now.. the sprinkles just make you smile.  I remember when my mom used to put sprinkles on my birthday cakes and it was my favorite part. 

I have fallen in love with Fro-yo.  In fact, my roomies Kellie and Racheal love fro-yo, and it is our favorite study break in Waco.  I always go for the sugar free fat free tart.  That is the flavor that I love.  And the girls are always quick to give me hard time when I put sprinkles on it.  They say, "you get sugar free but yet you put sugary sprinkles on your yogurt."  It is all about the little things in life... Sprinkles - are my little things!



Found this at Hobby Lobby the other day and fell in love.  I didn't buy it - but one
day when I have a little girl, she will love cupcakes.
She will be my cupcake.
and this will go in her room!






It's kind of hard to read, it says Tiny Cakes - Big Smiles.
Which is a perfect way to end your day - cupcakes and smiles.
So why not!
Go treat yourself!!
Abby








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment