Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday Arkansas




Happy Birthday Arkansas!  

Arkansas turns 176 today and what a happy day that was.  In 1836 Arkansas became the 25th state to be admited into the Union! 

Yay for Birthdays and cupcakes :)

Which cupcake would you choose for your birthday!  I personally want this one:  



A chocolate cupcake with plain vanilla bean frosting and sprinkles!  
Nothing crazy or extravagant but comforting and consistent.  That is what I like in my cupcakes (and men hehe) something that comfortable and something that I know that I will love :)  Because why waste calories on a treat that isn't worth it.  

And I know this would be worth it ;)



Happy Birthday Arkansas!

(this is what arkansas' cupcake would look like with all of the candles)


The Cupcake Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment