Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Princess In Me!


In honor of Miss Arkansas Outstanding Teen today - I would like to show off some cute princess cupcakes. 

These cupcakes just make you want to smile.
even though I am not a huge fan of the fondant on cupcakes and (I really don't like it on
wedding cakes) but they just make everything so adorable. 
Tough price to pay for a cute looking cake! 

If you look closely at these cute little cakes - you will see that there are cookie dough flavors (up top) Strawberry (middle in pink), M&M (obvious), your s'more cupcake will be on the 3rd row to the left, followed by the milk chocolate, and dark chocolate on vanilla, the bottom row is lemon, chocolate on chocolate and of course can't for the red velvet! 


As you look at this picture please imagine, and even eat one for me :)  As I am nearing the date of Miss Arkansas I get closer and closer to the day of consumption... hmm I kind of like that term! 

Well I hope you enjoy this.  I will be posting pictures of arrival on Charmed Bliss.  http://www.charmedbliss.blogspot.com/ so head over there for all of the Miss Arkansas and Miss Arkansas Oustanding Teen Coverage :) 

I have several cupcake posts that are ready to go - so keep calm... and

EAT A CUPCAKE
Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment